10.03.2008

Star Struck Part 2

A couple of weeks ago, the USO, and the CW hosted a concert for the troops and their families here in our town. I'm a big fan of One Tree Hill, and that's who was here. Several of the cast were here, and several preformed. It was so exciting! I have been watching that show since it came on, and it's now in season 6. Come to find out, Hillarie Burton (from the show) has been doing alot of volunteer stuff for the troops with the USO. I like her even more now:)

Bethany Joy Galeotti (from One Tree Hill) singing:
Me and Jason, I look pretty stoked!
Hillarie Burton:
Kate Voegele (who also guest stars on the show as Mia):
Sophia Bush & Hillarie Burton:
Angels & Airwaves (not a huge fan, but still pretty cool):

The whole night was completely free, it really makes me happy when people do extra stuff for our heroes and their families. Oh, and then the next day, my honey took me to see the places that they film One Tree Hill, since they film out of Wilmington, and that's just a hop, skip and jump away. That was totally neat too, now I just have to go back during filming season, so I can maybe meet some of them;o)

No comments: