9.28.2009

A Change of Plans

Mom and I are going a week from today to go find a house back in Jacksonville. There are a lot that I like, and I'm pretty sure they will be going like hotcakes. I'm so excited and praying for God's direction on where we find one and that it will be what we are looking for. Some things we'd really like to have are 1) a fenced in yard for the dog, 2) a fireplace, 3) a laundry room, and 4) a decent sized kitchen with a pantry, oh..and 5) a garage (Jason's request). I've found several that have these qualities, but some of them are in the next town over, giving Jason a 25-35 minute commute depending on traffic. So, I'm just trusting God will show me the house we are supposed to have, and that it won't take looking at 100 houses to find it! We will be leaving Monday and have until Thursday to find one. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express, which is centrally located between all the little towns, and is nice and clean, and with free hot breakfast to boot:) And, it's nice that it worked out that I got one of the remaining rooms for that week that qualifies for the military discount. I will hopefully be posting lots of pictures of our new house next week!

1 comment:

Renea said...

Exciting! I love house hunting. That's why I made it my profession:)