10.11.2009

My ABC's

A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chinese Food Dish: Eggrolls, crispy noodles, or fried rice, that's about all the chinese I like.
D - Dentist name: Dr. Doris Black
E - Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl
F - Favorite color: ALL COLORS!
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Ink as in tatto's you have: Zero
J - Job title: Domestic Diva/Photographer Hopeful
K - Kitchen Meal or Restaurant? Kitchen Meal...made with love:) But eating out once in a while is nice too!
L - Living arrangements: Living with my sweet sissy and family for another month, and then moving into my new house in Beulaville!
M - Month of birth: June
N - Nicknames: Chris, Babe, Christie Belle, Shnookie
O - On time or late: On time!
P - Pet Peeve: Let's not get me started.
Q - Quote from a movie: "I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but in one respect I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough." - Duke from "The Notebook".
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 younger, beautimous sisters.
T - Time you wake up: Usually around 8.
U - Urgent thing on your to do list: Make an eye appointment, finish packing, move.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts, Beets
W - Wishing for: Don't wish, pray...and praying for lots of things.
X - X-rays you've had: Chest, Head, Back
Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy:) My best dish is probably Shepherd's Pie.
Z - Zoo Favorite: Elephants, the big cats, and the bears.

No comments: