11.18.2009

Moving Update...Sorta

I know some of you are waiting on a much anticipated "moving post" (cough cough..Renea:o)), BUT I am waiting until Jason comes home and sees it in person first, and I know if I post pictures here, he will cheat and look at them (I know you well, honey). But, we are all moved in, most everything is hung up, put up, set up, and arranged. I even have all of my indoor Christmas decorations up (I know, you are all impressed, lol). I'm putting my outdoor stuff up after we return from Thanksgiving back home. Kojak is settling in nicely, and LOVING his big fenced in yard! I will, for sure, have lots of pictures of not only the house, but Jason seeing his new house for the first time, in a few short weeks. 19 or 22 days is the time of arrival. I have had SO much to do lately that it really hasn't sunk in. I think after Thanksgiving, everything will hit me with a big dose of reality! I will come back from the holiday, do an overall cleaning of the house, and get Jason's car ready (which he hasn't seen that either!), and then the real countdown begins!
I've been fighting a bad cold this week, and I'm going hoarse, so that has put a little damper on things, but I'm pushing on as much as possible. I had to get a new military ID and a new base sticker since Jason reenlisted, I'm trying to help a friend that is moving back from Arizona find a house here, and the base pharmacy won't let me transfer my prescriptions over unless I have all new prescriptions. How retarded is that!?! Sooo, I had to make a doctor appt. to get all new Rx's, and nobody can see me until Monday (the day we are supposed to be leaving to go home for Thanksgiving). Gosh, I'm ready for a week of relaxing with my hubby! When he gets back, he has 3 half days of post deployment briefs, and then he has 4 days off, and I am SO SO SO looking forward to that!!!

5 comments:

Ash said...

Yes, Life here has been super busy.. but it's starting to slow down, maybe your body is telling you something by getting this cold. And you are right.. atleast it isn't next week or the weeks after, with Thanksgiving and traveling and Jason coming home, it's definitely the week to have it.

Boo for new prescriptions. That was pretty ghetto.


I love your house and I know Jason will too. Christmas came early this year, and I like it :)

Love you.

Karen said...

I know how hard it is to wait, but it will fly by. Just look at this past year.
Keep drinking hot stuff, and all the little tips I gave you. It will cut your cold in half. I hope. ;o)
See you soon!
Love you,
Mama

Renea said...

Thank you for updating for me:) Hope you feel better soon! Hope his homecoming is magnificent!!!!

Jason said...

I don't know what your talking about me looking it's not like i check it everyday (lol) to see if you put pics up or ask you when your going to blog next :P i love you so much babe and i want to say thank you everyone for all the help you have given her to move down there and set up the house....I LOVE YOU SWEETIE and I'LL SEE YOU SOON

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet girl! I know I have been gone for a very long time, but I'm really still around :) I keep checking in with you momma to see what the status is.

Praying you will be in your loves arms very soon!