9.30.2011

Tiff's Tat

My sweet, sweet friend, Tiffany, is fond of ink, and her latest tattoo touched me in such a way.  Her mother has beaten breast cancer twice (I believe, it's either 2 or 3 times), so the ribbon in pink is for her.  The gray ribbon is the ribbon for Diabetes.  The gray ribbon is the "H", and the pink ribbon is the "E", with ribbons in between spelling HOPE.  She said it's for two people that she cares deeply about who fight diseases.  How she thought of this, I don't know, but it's so special to me that she cares enough to put something permanently on her as a reminder.  She told me that it spells "hope" because that with God there's always hope, and we have hope that there will one day be a cure for both.  She's dear to my heart :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well, I could not picture this, even with your good description on the phone. It looks very good! How sweet of her. You've got a good friend there. Hang on to her!