5.17.2012

A Little Crafting

Yarn wrapped glass bottle turned into a vase (complete with some lilies J picked for me).  Saw this on pinterest, pinned here.  I plan on doing something like the picture on pinterest with several of these, but this is yarn I had on hand, so I figured I'd give it a shot before I bought more yarn.  Mod podge and yarn is all I used!

A little container of pain medicine that you can pick up at the checkout of a grocery store for a few bucks, usually containing Advil or Tylenol.  I cut out a piece of scrapbook paper to fit and covered the tube with mod podge and glued the paper on, and then sealed it with another coat of mod podge.  Same thing with the strip of ribbon on the cap.  So easy, but such a fun way to re-use those little containers.  Now I refill it with my Tylenol, Advil, or whatever little pills I need to carry with me!  

6 comments:

Karen said...

Now, that's just cute! I love the little tube for meds, and also the bottle. I recognize that yarn! :o)
So smart!

Ash said...

Precious! I am going to be needing one of these vases please.. you can pick the colors :)

G Man said...

Can you wrap my truck in yarn? I think it may help my sales with the women.

G Man said...

Oh yeah. What kind of name is Believe, Love to Tinkle for a blog. Is that supposed to mean something?

Karen said...

Ummmm.....what was that?????!!!!!

Jason said...

and what was you saying about that bed and who is not going to be sleeping in a bed tonight. hahahaha